Saturday, July 16, 2011

DJ Okawari - Kaleidoscope


Artist: DJ Okawari
Title: Kaleidoscope
Year of Release: 2011
Genre:Instrumentals, J-hop

Track Listing:
1. Encounter
2. Brown Eyes feat.Brittany Campbell
3. Represent feat.Chieko Kinbara
4. Kaleidoscope feat.Tekitha (Wu-Tang Family)
5. Flower Dance
6. U feat.Stacy Epps
7. Another Sky
8. A Cup Of Coffee
9. Brighter Side feat.Amanda Diva
10. Temperature of Tears
11. The Bonds feat.NANASE
12. Change the World feat.Woong San
13. Peacock

Preview:



Support:
Official Site
Amazon



It's finally here!
DJ Okawari is the reason for this blog.

Apologies for the absence, examinations round the corner.
Enjoy! :)
(You will)

17 comments:

  1. I've listened to this album several times already. This album is really great!

    Good luck with your exams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoy it! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES. I love DJ Okawari! I love your blog! I go to this website everyday and listen to it every morning! I wish you updated a bit more often. :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea, DJ Okawari is a mainstay in my ipod :)
    I'm trying my best to update every week but I don't wanna post every other music in this genre because that would mean sacrificing quality. But I'll try my best :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coffee - Respect for this blog. found you via Miyomi's blog (RIP). i f****n love this kind of music so thanks for posting it all in one place.

    ReplyDelete
  6. DJ Okawari is amazing! I think this would be his best thus far!! The music is just mezmerising!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness, i'm hooked! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this album! Thank you so much for posting!
    Do you know a good site where I can buy the CD?

    ReplyDelete
  9. yea, under the support, Amazon :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing stuff, thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally awesome!!!! ça déchire grave!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks man,I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Dj Okawari, she's the best.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Invalid or Deleted File.

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh noooooo invalid or deleted file.......

    ReplyDelete